Friday, June 26, 2015

744. Oh! Lord…mine is Limited Knowledge!!!!!

http://www.speakingtree.in/public/spiritual-blogs/seekers/god-and-i/oh-lord-mine-is-limited-knowledge



Oh! Lord what can I do, I am Alpagyna (Limited Knowledge) while You are Jnanamayee (Embodiment of Knowledge).

I looked at the flower You had sent through a plant in my garden and with an ambition I wish to create a replica of it. With lots of efforts I did make a flower equivalent to Yours. Anyone looking at mine and Yours could not make out any difference.

Well, mine looked exactly like the one You created. The colors matched perfect and the feel of it was the same as the original in my garden. For the fragrance I used the artificial perfume and made my flower as sweet smelling as Yours. This venture satisfied me as everyone who looked at my flower told me it was on par with Yours.

But I have a problem Oh! Lord, why does not even a single Madhumakkhi (Honey Bee) come near my flower?????  What is so special in Your flower that attracts those swam of honey bees??? 

Oh Alas!!! That Makaranda (Nectar) is missing. My flower does not have the nectaries glands to produce nectar which attracts those honey bees.

Every one who looked at my flower appreciated me for my creativity and patted my back and encouraged me. I felt as if I am You, those praise and applauds elevated me high above the ground. 

I now know that those who appreciated my work were only compassionate and affectionate towards me hence they encouraged me but patting on my back for that I have done, but that honey bee showed me the difference between You and me. 

I know You are in me but I am not You. 

I can not exist without You, if I want to be You, it will be only with our merger. 

Oh! Lord, what I have is limited knowledge while You are embodiment of knowledge….!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment