Thursday, February 19, 2015

676. Insight always better to have when Knowledge is obtained.

http://www.speakingtree.in/public/spiritual-blogs/seekers/self-improvement/insight-always-better-to-have-when-knowledge-is-obtained



Knowledge is the one which I receive from outer sources while Insight is that which I get from within me. Insight is to know that there is no knowledge. Knowledge inspires me to acquire, Insight whispers to me saying there is nothing to acquire at all. There is the vision of Duality (Dvaita) in Knowledge but Insight vanquishes that Duality to exhibit Non-duality (Advaita) to me.

Knowledge had made me efficient in seeing the differences and Insight has made me understand that there is no difference at the core. Knowledge had made me recognize waves in the ocean; Insight merged the waves with the ocean. Knowledge use to teach me while Insight is making me think.

Knowledge is an art of learning; Insight is the art of unlearning. Knowledge thought how to react to a situation; while Insight told me only to act to a situation and not to react. Knowledge was to understand; while Insight is to realize. Knowledge wanted me to be concerned of the past and future while Insight wants me to live for the present moment. Knowledge was like knowing about the mango that is in the branch of a mango tree and Insight is to consume it and becoming one with it.

Knowledge was like having the first hand information of the paths; Insight is to thread the path. Also Knowledge was to know that there existed a path to thread but Insight induced the sense of no separate path and everything is path in me. Knowledge was categorizing all that I see with Insight I was with those things being aware of only one-thing without a second.

Knowledge was to know that everything was an illusion and Insight is to have come out of the delusion. Knowledge taught to coagulate while Insight insisted me to get dissolved. Knowledge pushed me to know the Truth, Insight encourages me to merge with that Truth and be with it eternally. Knowledge trained me identify the ego in me and make me aware that that I am not the Truth and I have to seek the Truth; while Insight is Truth in which I am now dwelling.

This blog does not say that knowledge is of no use, but only wants to convey that if one has acquired the ability to solve the algebraic problems there is less use for him to carry a Abacus or a Table’s Book with him always.

Knowledge and Insight should never be looked at two different or opposite words. Knowledge is in fact one of the ways to get the Insight and express it.

No comments:

Post a Comment