Wednesday, January 14, 2015

648. I have to transcend from Lower Maturity to Higher Maturity!!

http://www.speakingtree.in/public/spiritual-blogs/seekers/self-improvement/i-have-to-transcend-from-lower-maturity-to-higher-maturity




I am born in this society to do Karma (Action/Work) and through my Karma the network of events unfold and help the society to thrive. My Karma brings to me a feel of happiness if I succeed or make me feel misery if the venture failed. This feel of happiness and misery is always there in my life. In regard to the success of work, I always assume that the feel of happiness is because of the sincerity I and others associated in the work have invested on the work and the misery that was caused, when the project failed, I presume is because of the fault of me or the people associated with the work. The number of times I am happy or have experienced misery depends on the quality of life I live. The quality of life I lived is the experience I have in my life. Experience is the interaction I have had with the people with whom my work takes shape. If the interact with them is good I have good experience if not bad. So for the experience, I and the people who are associated with the work are the two parties. 

For a better interaction with the people associated with the work either I have to change their attitude towards work or I should change mine. Unfortunately I cannot change each and every person associated with me in work and I am fortunate enough to change my attitude towards work. The change in attitude is the change in approach towards work.

How to change the approach towards work????

I have to transcend from Lower Maturity to Higher Maturity!!!!!!

What is Lower and Higher Maturity?????

Thinking that every event is happening because of ME is “Lower Maturity”

Thinking that through me events are happening is “Higher Maturity”

For instance take the project of an IT company. In the project it is the team work that does get the work completed in the stipulated time. The reason for the completion of the project on time is the good communication and appreciation that is present among the Team Members and also their interaction with the Team Leader. In case one member or for the matter if the Team Leader thinks that the project was tabled in time because of his efforts alone then it is lower maturity of that individual. By saying so will not the individual be sending negative signals to the team?????

Just as how communication and appreciation is important for the team to get inspired, criticizing and being critical will help the team to get out of the flaws. Firing inefficient team members is as required as praising those who put sincerity in work, but from the upper surface not from the core. Anything that rattles the core in me will just bring stress in me. Showing dissatisfaction towards the inefficient worker in my team should be my intention and not to get myself agitated and lose my temper in the process. Understanding this is moving from lower maturity to higher maturity………What say????? 

No comments:

Post a Comment