Monday, July 28, 2014

520. An Evening Chat with God!!!!!

http://www.speakingtree.in/public/spiritual-blogs/seekers/god-and-i/an-evening-chat-with-god



It was a hectic day at my factory I had very little time to take a break, but at the end of the day it made me satisfied that the day’s work was smooth. There was nothing to worry about the unfinished tasks for the day. I came home had my evening tea and then my eyes closed for a while, I could visualize this conversation happening inside:

“I would like to place as few question before you, my Lord” I said.

“Do you want me to answer your questions?” Absolute asked.

“Yes, but only if you have time” I quipped.

He smiled and said “I have transcended the time, I am eternity.”

“You are eternity but why have you put me in the time limits”? I asked.

“Who said you are not eternal, just come out of your Body and Mind index you are also eternity.” He said.

“Please Lord elaborate.” I requested.

Absolute explained, “When you were born you had no limit of time and as you grew you got bored with your childhood and rush to be a grown up adult and then when you reach old age you yearn to get back your childhood. These changes in phase are for your Body not for your Mind or your Self. You fail to comprehend this Truth.”

“O Lord, please let me know am I upholding your expectations as a human being.” I asked.

“You ask me if I am happy the way you are behaving.” He asked with a little louder voice.

“No, Lord I just want to know if I am living life as you had anticipated.” I clarified.

“Do you call your life a living; you work so hard and skip meals to see that you do not starve. You earn money losing your health and finally spend that which you have earned hard to restore your health. You are so preoccupied with the future and do not relish the present. You live as if you never die and die as if you never lived. Do you call this a living”? He asked.

“Oh Lord, then am I doing a blunder by living so.” I asked.

“Not only have you dear, but most of the human sect does the same.” He poked.  

“Then Lord please I request you to guide me as you did to Arjuna in the Battle field, as you directed Moses at Mount Sinai, as you did guided Hussain at Karbala.  

Absolute reached out for my hand and held it with His, there was silence for a while. And then He started to reveal His views on how I have to lead my life.

“First you have to understand that you cannot expect anyone to love you. All you can do is behave in such way that they love you.
Then learn that it is not good to compare yourself with others as there is so vast difference in what you deserve and what they deserve. There might be much more than you desire but never less than what you deserve.
You have to learn to forgive and forget as forgiving add more to your virtue. By forgiving you remember very less and you are relieved, instead if are not forgiving you remember a lot and get tensed.
It is very easy to dig into profound wounds of those whom you hate while it takes eon to heal them.
You are not a rich man if you have the most; you are rich only if you need the least.
There is no use of having lots of people, who love you dearly, what matter most is even if you have a few you should be able to express and reciprocate to their feelings.
Understand that even if the conceptions are same the perceptions can be different.
I have provided enough for all your need but not for your greed. Greed based need or need based greed both do not have my approval. What starts off as need based greed ends up as greed based need.
Work as if you might die the next day but in terms of making money think you have another day.
Son, these are very little and subtle matters, if you practice all that is said immensely you will have self-realization and the intuition will reveal more to you” He said.

“Thank you, My Lord for all the good words and providing me solace.” I said humbly.

Absolute smiled and said, “Just be aware that I am with you ... always.”


Just as I could come to terms with what I had been visualizing my cell phone made its presence felt…………………!

No comments:

Post a Comment