Thursday, May 8, 2014

462. Creation presupposes Destruction……

http://www.speakingtree.in/public/spiritual-blogs/seekers/self-improvement/creation-presupposes-destruction



From the window of my office I can see a factory shed coming up. A few months back on the very site stood an old dilapidated house. Last week the owner of the property arranged for a J.C.B to get rid of the old house. The massive machine just did not leave even a small brick of the wall or the slab stone of the foundation; it dug up ten feet below to wipe out the memories of the old dilapidated house. In a matter of two days the old crumbling house was a history. For any new construction to take place the demolishing of the old is but necessary. Creation presupposes Destruction.

If I attempt to construct anything new on the base of the decrepit it is a futile effort, because it neither can appear new nor does it can hold the retro. If something stable has to be replace there is no alternative but to dismantle the shaky one. New construction takes place on the demolishing of the decrepit. There is no option but to destroy the rickety one to get a stable one in place. To construct myself the way I want in my life, the kind of person I want to be in my life, I have to dismantle myself first. I need to sacrifice those things which are really a stumbling block for my new construction. To construct a new personality, I have to eradicate my old personality. To accommodate a constructive thought, I have to extinguish my old unproductive thoughts. To construct a pleasing personality, I have to destroy my laziness and other lethargic behaviour. To experience a happy harmonious life I have to let go my Ego, put a stop to hatred, say no to greed, and keep away from lust.

I would be living in figment if I expect a better change with the same life style. It is natural to feel the wish for a better outcome than what is experienced, but the reality is that I have to destroy self-diminishing life style so that I can construct a new one. When the self-diminishing life style is vanquished then I am guaranteed with the expected result in my life. Though many have this zeal to construct a new way of life, but are not willing to do away with their old ones. It is not possible to construct anything new without getting the mentality of the destruction.

Destroying all those mediocre thoughts and life style makes way for the thoughts and life style of the great personage helping an individual to become a model for others to follow. Human life is a gifted opportunity to excel it cannot be left on chance for it to shape up. I need to destroy all those confinement and design afresh for the greatness, ecstasy, harmony and peace in my life. Destroying fear, fury and frustration makes way to create calm, compassion, and compose. My priorities are to find and destroy all the negativity and supersede them with the positivism. Being pessimist and looking at the dark side of the life has to be destroyed to create optimism and develop the habit of looking at the bright side of the life.

No comments:

Post a Comment