Monday, December 30, 2013

350. Farewell 2013 Welcome 2014!!!!

http://www.speakingtree.in/public/spiritual-blogs/seekers/mysticism/farewell-2013-welcome-2014



We are leaving behind 2013 and it will only be in our memory again never in reality. 2013 was just a phase slot in the time. I could only preserve some pleasant memories from it, I could not cling on to those pleasant experiences which I had in that stipulated time span. Even so was those experiences that I had which I do not want to experience again. It would be my shear foolishness to think that what I enjoyed in abundance in those times in 2013 could be brought forward into 2014. But I can hope that the radiance of abundance could also be there in 2014. Abundance is the joy I strive for when I aspire to have and be enough. I need to know that enough is never attained, it is only ever experienced and hence after 2013 there is 2014.


Abundance has its reputation in its very nature to overflow. Living in abundance is the practice of letting overflow what I have. I need to ask myself what I have let to overflow into world outside me in 2013. If there is any I need to be aware if it has benefited my fellow men, if it has then I should hope to continue it for the 2014 as well. To overflow whatever I let off I have to have the lid of my overhead tank ajar.  


Life in 2013 has provided me a lot and I need to thank it for whatever I have assimilated, and now I need to keep myself ready to accept what it has to offer in 2014. 


Wish You, Your Family and Your Friends a Blissful New Year…..

1 comment:

  1. yes we should remember the happy events and forget not so happy events.We have to cotemplate and decide how we can improve mentally and physically.Specially when we are on the path of Truth more thoughtfulness and mindfulness we need.

    ReplyDelete