Saturday, December 21, 2013

316. Is all that is Happening in this World His Leela, the Sport?

http://www.speakingtree.in/public/spiritual-blogs/seekers/god-and-i/is-all-that-is-happening-in-this-world-his-leela-the-sport




That which is happening for good does not go under the scanner but those things that have happened which does not please us gets more scrutiny. When we fail to point out the reasons for those happenings we conveniently call them His Leela, the sport.


He is also given the name “Leela Manusha Vigraha” meaning “One who dons Human garbs to play the sport”. In reality is it so?? Scripture say that His sportive impulse is the cause of the creation. While we sometimes feel it is our Karma which is the cause of the effect. Then which is correct, Is this universe His sportive impulse or is it our delusive imperative??? 


With my limited knowledge and my ability to understand from what I know I am attempting to find answers with all your help. I might be wrong also but what is pleasing me is that by posting this blog I will get my doubts cleared and most importantly I know the Lord fetches me the answers as He is been kind enough to me to enable me to think about Him. And what more can I expect than an attempt to track and trace His mind, the Cosmic Mind!


First let us take Karma aspect. It is said that Karma is Anaadi (Beginning less) and at the same time Bhagavan Ramana Maharshi tells it is Jadam (inert). So even though Karma is beginning less it is not eternal as that which is eternal should not be inert. And more importantly Karma can be severed and chain can be broken. So to name Karma as Anaadi is just because we are unable to trace when it got cling to us. Hence taking these explanations into consideration we can be assumed that Karma is a valid cause for ongoing births but cannot be agreed to be the prime cause for creation. 


Then can we conclude it that whatever is happening around in this world to be His sportive impulse then. No, because my Lord will never let something bad to happen. He is termed as “Karuna Samudra” (Ocean of Compassion). Then how could this happenings around the world justified??


Let us see if this example gives a clear understanding:

In the forest there are many trees and those trees need water and this resource is provided through rain. If we consider this watering of tree in forest as His Leela, the sport then it is the prime cause for the tree in the forest to grow. Suppose I want to plant a mango tree in my compound. I need a mango seed or a sapling which I plant and water them. Now as in the forest the watering part is His Leela, the sportive impulse. But the particular seed for the particular fruit is Karma which becomes the seed from my desire to have that particular fruit. Here is the involvement of the Living Beings to make this earth plane immortal with the overlap of mortals and become the cause for the continuity in creation.


If the creation is compared to the football match: He was bored and organized a match and placed a ball in the center of the football ground. I have kicked the ball and the ball has started rolling from my half to the other half occasionally going into the goal posts on the either side. When the match is in progress can one say that the ball kicked by the center forward which was gathered by the opposite side goalkeeper in front of the goal post was due to the organizer?????   


Ultimately He inspires and motivates all of us by residing in us as the battery in the hand torch. It is our skill to use the light that beams out to focus on those which will benefit us and help us merge with Him …….. Am I right????? 

No comments:

Post a Comment