Friday, December 13, 2013

302. My Lower and Higher Level of Existence…….

http://www.speakingtree.in/public/spiritual-blogs/seekers/self-improvement/my-lower-and-higher-level-of-existence



The events in my life though predestined do not happen without me taking part in it. I am a party to all that is happenings in this cosmos. Vibrations experienced by me outside provide me the evidence of my inner state. Being and Doing fulfills the purpose of my existence. This is Krtimy Creation.


My physical growth does need nourishment and nature has provided me enough for its sustenance. Along with the physical growth my mental and spiritual growth also has to be developed. For the mental growth there is knowledge and by learning I can achieve it, but the spiritual advancement takes place when I put to practice what is learnt. Spiritual advancement is not to reach any destination but to thread a path which endows me an insight to transform and stop expecting the society, stuff or surroundings around me to change to suite me. As the only factor which I have control on is myself. This is my lower level of existence and this is cradled by Kaalamy Time.


If I am adamant to see the change in the society, stuff or surroundings outside me there is no guarantee they may or may not change. I may refuse to accept them if they do not change as I wished, but they will continue to remain so to my astonishment. Amazingly if I perceive something as not favorable to me now it could well turn out to be good for me in the near future. To comprehend these intricacies I need to focus on a higher level of my existence. The focus on my higher level of existence teaches me that no matter what I put out into the cosmos is the one coming back to me at appropriate time and with an appropriate impact. Hence certainly if I need to be happy, peaceful and lovable I have to provide the same. This is Karmamy Destiny.


Even if the content of what I provide to the universe is negligibly small, it is the intent behind it that becomes more significant as everything here is interconnected. Every small step of mine lands me to the next step and so forth and so on. It is neither the pace nor the stride of my step which appears to be of greater nuance but their merit is needed to accomplish the task. My experiences of the past along with my experiments of the present and my expectations of my future highlight the quintessence of my existence. This is just a dot play which in try to connect. This is Kootamy Connection.


The connection I continue with the higher level of existence is everlasting but the connection with the lower level of existence is time bound. I need to focus on my participation in this predestined time limit and try to accomplish all my responsibilities. The will to do will push the destiny to accommodate what has to be done with the grace of the Absolute. This is Kartavyamy Duty.

1 comment:

  1. We try our best to improve in the manifest world,but no suriety,that they will change.We have some control by clinging to the Unmanifest,the Supreme and continue our duty,which is called Karmayoga.

    ReplyDelete