Saturday, December 21, 2013

314. As it is I am Remembering You and I Thank You for that…..!!!

http://www.speakingtree.in/public/spiritual-blogs/seekers/god-and-i/as-it-is-i-am-remembering-you-and-i-thank-you-for-that

‘O’ Lord, should I wait for the results of my venture to remember You? If I do so will it not become a business deal?

‘O’ Lord, should I wait till I am in a better position to remember You? If I do so do I not doubt You?

 ‘O’ Lord, should I wait till I am in comforts zone to remember You? If I do so do comforts have any limit?

‘O’ Lord, should I wait till I am wealthy to remember You? If I do so when does my limitless vault be filled?

‘O’ Lord, should I wait for my path to be hurdle free to remember You? If I do so do the challenges end?

‘O’ Lord, should I wait till my body fails me to remember You? If I do so will my mind assist me then?

‘O’ Lord, should I wait till I know about You to remember You? If I do so where is the end of knowing You?

‘O’ Lord, should I wait for some enlightened person to teach me to remember You? If I do so will I not waste my life span?

‘O’ Lord, I do not know if there is any perfect way to remember You. I am remembering You right now. I thank You because You have made me remember You all the time.

By providing apt results for my venture……

By placing me in an appropriate position…….

By endowing a mind that regards everything comfortable……..

By giving your name to make me richer by chanting……. 

By escalating me to jump every hurdle…….

By bestowing a perfect body and mind……

By aligning my intellect to know You………..

By being the best Guru to me…..


What more can I ask You to bestow on me ‘O’ Lord, You have already done enough to me. You always have me in Your Cosmic Mind. All I have to do now is to make sure that I remember You always in future also so that I do not lose my alignment with You by not thinking about You. And make certain that there is no “My Mind” that exists separately....!!!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment