Wednesday, November 6, 2013

242. Consciousness is the Purest form of Energy!!!!!

http://www.speakingtree.in/public/spiritual-blogs/seekers/mysticism/consciousness-is-the-purest-form-of-energy


Albert Einstein discovered that matter is energy and it is greatest contribution ever to mankind. In that sense everything in this universe is energy living as well as non living. E=M*C(square), Mass can be transformed to energy. Now the question is if energy can neither be created nor destroyed, where does the energy in every human being goes after death? Bhagvad Gita gives an answer to this question. Lord Krishna tells Arjuna not to worry as death is only to the body and not to the Atma (Soul) as it can neither be created nor be destroyed. Atma or Consciousness or Soul is the energy in every human being. It is only our body which fall down and not Consciousness. Concept of rebirth is defined by this order. Science and Spiritual Thought come closer here. Mahavakyas say “Prajnanam Brahma” and Upanishad vakya is “Sarvam Kalvidam Brahma” while the first says “Consciousness is Brahman” and the second says “All this is verily Brahman”.


Here Brahman is energy which can be neither created nor destroyed. This is called “SAT” which point to the existence and that is energy. “CHIT” is Consciousness which is the purest form of energy. And becoming one with that is “ANANDA” Bliss. So my physical body my mind and consciousness is different forms of energy. If they are all forms of energy is there any difference between them and if so why???


The physical body is gross energy functioning in a gross way and is visible to me as well as to people around me. So it is an object to me and others around me. My mind is a little subtle, but still not too subtle, because only I can know about its existence while for a person next to me it is not visible. So it is an object to me alone and not to people around me. And now for the subtler part which is the Consciousness. It is not even visible to me. It is a un-object able subject.


Consciousness is the purest form of energy. The mind is not so pure and still less pure is my body. I have to say that it is because of the Consciousness that my mind and body functions. The energy that the Consciousness imparts to my mind and to my body is vital. Viod of Consciousness my mind and body cannot operate. Mind is in a very tricky situation it needs Consciousness as well as physical body. Consciousness to empower the desires stored in the mind and physical body to experience the so empowered desires. Consciousness is like Sun which makes my mind shine like moon hence Upanishads compare Consciousness to Sun and Mind to Moon. Surya is Atmakaraka and Chandra is Manokaraka. 


What will happen when consciousness leaves my body?? My mind and body needs Consciousness to stay alive and that is the reason we say Atma left the body at the time of death. Consciousness plays a pivotal role in my existence, once Consciousness leaves my physical body this body is termed dead. But there is still energy in it hence the body undergoes changes if to be precise a negative change of decay and decompose that is transformation of matters. This transformation is vital for recycle where the organic matter is simplified into simpler form of matter. If the decomposed body is the source of energy to many organisms how is it possible for it to be the source of energy if it is not energy itself…….. Am I right?????

No comments:

Post a Comment